Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Metal Mania

I'm feeling a bit down today, still crying over last night's finale of Lost. I had to ditch Celebrity Apprentice in order to watch it and I know I made the right choice. I couldn't bear to watch Bret Michaels not resting his sorry ass. Seriously. This man needs to take a vacation and let his body heal. In two months, he's had three serious medical problems. Slow down, dude!

EMI Records is douchey and doesn't allow embedding, but check out Something To Believe In. It honors Bret and lets me have a good cry for Lost.

2 comments:

Jess said...

He was totally up here like less than two weeks ago at some dive bar. I hadn't thought about him until I heard the gig mentioned on the radio and then this post. Too funny!

P.S. I'm so excited to see you have a personal blog too! :)

Becky said...

I just started it, since I used to blog everything at MySpace. I didn't want to put my rants and ridiculous bullshit on my fitness blog :)