Wednesday, July 7, 2010

17 Questions

Okay, so these questions were originally asked of Alex Meraz 






 by Seventeen Magazine, but I'm bored and trying to stay out of the drama.


How old were you when you had your first kiss?
I don't remember - 13 maybe? It was shortly after I started high school.

Who is your celebrity crush?
Who is NOT my celebrity crush??? Gun to my head choice right now, Chaske Spencer (Sam, of the Twilight wolf pack - hubba hubba!!!)




What's the girl fashion trend that confuses the heck out of you?
All fashion confuses me. Big sunglasses are just plain weird. 




What's the chick flick you secretly love?
Showgirls. Oh wait, that's a flick with hot chicks. I love that movie though. And I love that Sam loves that movie. Then I don't feel weird about watching it. 




What's your TV guilty pleasure?
Anything with Gordon Ramsay or vampires.

Who would play you in the movie version of your life?
Jane Lynch!

What's your dream job?
Designing online education or opening up a healthful food restaurant.

If you could trade places with anyone in the world for one day, who would it be?
"Melanie White" so I could remove the stick from her ass.

Who in your family are you closest to?
I'm equally close to most of them. I wish one of my sisters would stop being so stubborn and let the rest of us into her life. Despite what she says, I am not the bad guy!

What's your favorite Web site?
Facebook

What's the fast food you can't live without?
I can honestly say that I can live without fast food, but I do love me a Whopper!

What's your worst habit?
Spending too much time online.

What's the last song you listened to on your iPod?
New Divide by Linkin Park, at Sebastian's request. He loves it because it's from one of the Transformers movies.

What's the last thing you bought?
Milk, brown rice, Polish kielbasa, and 8 2-liters of diet pop. I spent $13.64.

What did you dream about last night?
I have a recurring dream where not only do I not get the permanent position at the school cafeteria, but I don't even get to be a substitute lunch lady anymore!!!

How much money is in your wallet right now?
$10 and some change

Fill in the blank: When I was 17, I was ________.
about to start making all the wrong decisions
 

No comments: