Sunday, December 30, 2012

2013 is going to be a good year.

I know I've said it a billion fucking times but I am absolutely going to get back into shape. And I'm going to do it by the time I run complete my half marathon in April. The week before this ridiculousness, I will be in Virginia getting certified to teach Turbo Kick. So in April, I'll be crossing two things off my bucket list. There are at least 10 other things on that list I'd like to cross off, as well.

I have a trip (or two) to Massachusetts planned. I am finally going to meet my workout buddy, Melissa. We've been each other's "support system" for weight loss and fitness for...close to 3 years now? She has had much better success than I have. I love her so much, and she's been trying to get me up there for a while. I am finally going to do it. Love you, bitch!

My plan for the summer is to work very, very long hours and start building up a bit of savings so I can move. To where, I don't know. I just know I'm not meant to be here on the Outer Banks long term.

Of course, I'll be able to put my marriage behind me. I'm looking forward to that. I think it is absolutely fucking ridiculous that the state of North Carolina makes married couples be separated for a year (and a day!!) before filing for divorce.

I don't make resolutions, but here's some meaningless shit I'd like to accomplish in 2013:

go see more movies
develop some sort of social life
make more friends
read more books (especially classics and non fiction)
seize the fucking day!!!

No comments: