Monday, January 3, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 3

Assignment 3: Select your top 10 goals for the year.

Here is today's worksheet.

List your top 10 goals for the next 12 months. Choose your number one push goal.


Hmmm, interesting. Chalene wants us to set tough goals - financial, personal, relationships, happiness, etc - as in not things that we'll be doing anyway. Nothing related to things I can't control.
  1. be a calmer, more dedicated parent
  2. reduce the amount of processed food my family eats
  3. squat my bodyweight
  4. dead lift 1.5 times my bodyweight
  5. explore additional career options
  6. read at least 2 books per month
  7. run an 8K
  8. adopt a home cleaning and organization system
  9. complete NaNoWriMo
  10. spend time more time outside
I guess, out of all of these, number 1 would be, well, number 1 - be a calmer, more dedicated parent. I'm pretty involved in Sebastian's school and activities but I'd like to do more things with him, one-on-one. I'm also a screamer, discipline impulsively and while angry, and hover. I want to change those things.

No comments: