Monday, January 24, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 24

Assignment 24: Time management.

Journal every minute of the day for two days and identify the one activity I have to cut back on to make better use of my time.

I don't need to journal to identify my time suck! It's the freaking internet. It's Babycenter and Facebook and my private message boards and my silly "researching" of various topics.

And it seems to be another "eat that frog" day, so I need to do my most important thing first. Nothing today is absolutely vital, but I definitely think the biggest "thing" is my workout. I'm starting a new program today so I'm eager to test it out. At the same time, it's a day off from school and work (thank you, teacher work day) so I'm tempted to be lazy.

To do list:
work on recipes
read for 20 minutes with Sebastian
build catapult with boys
laundry
put dishes away
Boxtops for Education
work out
do one week of meal planning for next month - I actually finished the menu!

No comments: