Monday, January 17, 2011

Chalene Johnson's 30-Day Challenge: Day 17

Assignment 17: Breaking down the push goal.

Oh, look, a worksheet.

List 2-3 small steps to take today to help reach the goal. The more I think about it, the dumber my goal seems. I read stuff from other people doing this challenge, and it seems like everything they've picked is business/career/money related. I just want to be a better parent. I don't care about building an empire. I just want to be a good mom. Maybe I will do a new push goal each month, to coincide with my other personal challenges.

Okay, so 2-3 things I can do today that will help that. Well, there's no school today and Sebastian is having a friend over. I can do some activities with them. So we'll make brownies and go to the park. Another thing I can do today is get off the computer to work on as assignment Sebastian has. Normally I listen from my perch at the bar. Today I will sit down with him and listen to him read, then ask him questions because he is going to be tested on his reading comprehension. We need to do this every night this week.

Today's to-do list:
workout
put laundry away
change kitty litter
take boys to park
make brownies with the boys
read for 20 minutes
do yesterday's assignment to look up parenting sites

No comments: